Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I would like to start 2018 with a totally new set of

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to start 2018 with a totally new set of accounts

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Do I delete the current set of records to start 2018 fresh

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No, I just want this quicken program to be exclusively 2018

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: Evan Davis,
 replied 6 months ago
Evan Davis

Hi There, i'd be happy to help. One think that may help is the following URL:
https://www.quicken.com/support/creating-year-end-copy-end-calendar-year

When you are going through this process ensure to choose to Archive the transactions for the previous year. That will clear the accounts.

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks much!

Evan

Tech Support Rep: Evan Davis,
 replied 6 months ago

HI there, I wanted to check and see if this was helpful? Thanks much! -Evan

I went to Quicken's site and followed directions "go to file menu and choose year end......" My quicken 17 doesn't have that choice of "year end"
Tech Support Rep: Evan Davis,
 replied 6 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I hope you are doing well.

I can see you went to the File Menu, did you have a 'File Operations' once within the File Menu? Thanks much!

Thank you for responding. No, I didn't find "file operations" anywhere in the quicken tabs