Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When I start up Quicken 2014 it goes to a strange page

Customer Question
When I start up...

When I start up Quicken 2014 it goes to a strange page instead of the transactions page

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung, 7

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a week. Clicked on everything showing

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
1/1/2018
Tech Support Rep: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the title of the page that your Quicken 2014 is going to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.