Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have been trying to upgrade my Quicken Home and Business…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to upgrade my Quicken Home and Business software. First the website told me my brand new password ***** invalid. Then when it sent me a six digit number to get in and change the password ***** did that and the website told me my new password ***** good, to sign in but when I did it again gave me a mistake message. Please help me. thank you

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Josh, I have been very frustrated with this process. Yes, I still need assistance. I purchased the 2018 version of Quicken, downloaded it but haven't been able to get Quicken to finish the install. I have an appointment this morning but can I get back to you this afternoon to finish installing? It is 9:00 in California right now. Roberta

Yes, take your time.

Thank you and I will talk to you this way. I don't need a phone call. I will get back to you when I can. Roberta

Okay, thank you.

Josh, I am back now and can move forward. What I need is to get into Quicken, download my purchase again and see if I can install it. Can you help me? Roberta