Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

When I use the "one step update" feature in Quicken it only…

Customer Question
When I use the...

When I use the "one step update" feature in Quicken it only will update my savings account and not my checking account. It worked fine until the last few days.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What more do you need? If you tell me I will be glad to send it to you.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I am use1in Windowa 10

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Robert M., Consultant