Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I open my copy of last years (2016) turbo tax return…

Customer Question
How do I open...

How do I open my copy of last years (2016) turbo tax return saved on my computer to review. Every time I open it up, it wants to update to the 2017 program I have loaded on my computer. I just want to review one form as it was prepared last year.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No. just how to open and review existing 2016 information without having to transfer to 2017 program.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant replied 7 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Business Consultant

Hi. Great Question. Quick Question - do you have the 2016 Turbo Tax program on your computer? If you do, I would open the program and select print - it will take you to where you can preview your return and save it as a pdf.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.