Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Like to change product. I bought quicken 2018 on 12/29 I…

Customer Question
Like to change product ...

Like to change product

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I bought quicken 2018 on 12/29 I really need quicken de luxe for just my personal finances.what do I need to do.My order # oo1228136

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Do not know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I thought I was talking to a quicken rep. I still need an answer to my question. Help...