Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Quicken asks for my password but does not provide an entry…

Customer Question
Quicken asks for my...

Quicken asks for my password ***** does not provide an entry field.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have had several computer issues and had to download Quicken. Now I cannot open the file to my information, An entry field for the password ***** not appear,

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
12/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Robert M., Consultant