Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I just filled in the Uber App but it now wint let me sign…

Customer Question
I just filled in...

I just filled in the Uber App but it now wint let me sign in

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I dont know how to get uber app up on my screen

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Is it possible to talk to someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today. Can you please go online and try to sign in online using the website sign in and see if you have success? Let me know please and we will go from there