Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have opened my computer to get into my quicken and it

Customer Question
I have opened my...

I have opened my computer to get into my quicken and it wants me to register again. I am in Canada and not the U.S.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Apparently there is a program code but I haven't a clue where to find that

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No other that yesterday I could open the program no problem today I can't

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Quicken software question.
With what words, in exactly what terms, does it ask you to register again, please?

And what version of Quicken do you have, and when was it originally installed, also?

I think that, if it simply asks you to log in again, then perhaps, it needs your original account login, that you created when you originally signed up for Quicken.

If it is not asking for you to log in again, nor asking you to sign on again, then you may just Cancel it, and see how that goes. (How does it go, exactly? esp. if it does not simply allow you to continue on to Quicken as usual...)