Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I messed things up in quickbooks for the Mac. Now my

Customer Question
I messed things up...

I messed things up in quickbooks for the Mac. Now my deposits and checks won't go into reconcile. What can I do?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Everything works except that checks and deposits don't show up in reconcile.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have any outstanding transactions, perhaps some are pending or delayed due to the holidays?