Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have a Microsoft visa I was running quicken 2005 program…

Customer Question
I have a Microsoft...

I have a Microsoft visa I was running quicken 2005 program until it crash, I went to reload it of my master disk and now it won't load.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I bought the 2018 Vinson and do not like putting my data on the internet.So I would like to still my 2ood version of quicken. I also have a back up flash card that keep me up to date in my interies.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

It is basic checking and savings.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
I am NOT looking for a finical expert but an expert that can get me to use quicken without using on that is one the inter net.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

What I wanted was a way to use my quicken 2005 disk in my visa computer. I bought a quicken 2018 quicken and want me to store my information in there computer bank - I do not want to do that. I have Microsoft 98 computer with a bad vent fan. So unless you have a better way, this is the way I have to go.
I am retired and $52 is not the answer. You did not help me at all. DO NOT charge me at all.