Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to sign onto 2017 tax Act program. Am having…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign onto 2017 tax Act program. Am having difficulty please respond with help.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Am having great difficulty signing on. Always have this problem at beginning of year

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/23/2017
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer and tax software question.
Please tell me, how you have already tried to sign into the 2017 Tax Act program.

Also tell me please, in Reply To Expert, what computer you are using - Windows PC, or an Apple computer?

I am using a HP computer. Can't get past the ID and password, portion of tax act to open the system

Is that the

www.taxact.com

website/service, please?

If 'yes', then are you at all unsure of your signin ID or username?