Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I use Quicken. My bank, M&T, has a connection to my quicken…

Customer Question
I use Quicken....

I use Quicken. My bank, M&T, has a connection to my quicken account.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I use Quicken. My bank, M&T, has a connection to my quicken account. I was tardy in updating Quicken, and found that I can no longer update. M&T told me that I must download data, only in pdf format, and hand enter it Quicken. I was told that Intuit is the engineer. Please help. Thank you. *****: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Last update was 4 months ago. Last item I found was 8-17-17

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The update is "one step update". I also talked with Quicken

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HP G71 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 home
12/22/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
one month
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My attempt to get Intuit to answer my question is fruitless and frustrating. Please refund all (except, I suppose, $5).

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Robert M., Consultant