Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I downloaded Quickbooks a couple of years ago, and my

Customer Question
I downloaded Quickbooks a...

I downloaded Quickbooks a couple of years ago, and my computer has crashed and I wanted to know it you have record of my download and if I could download it again to my replacement computer. My cell is(###) ###-####and my email is***@******.***.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No... just interested in how I go about downloading my program again, or ig I have to purchase it .

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you have a license to your QuickBooks software, you should be able to install it on a new computer, in what is called a 'clean install'.

Now, you will need, to do an install on a new computer, a source for the install - a disk, or a downloaded file (if you have no downloaded file any more because it was on the crashed computer, you may have to re-download it from the same site, using your credentials with that site...) and, you may be asked, at some point in the install process, to enter the license # for the particular copy of the software that you bought, also, to verify that the completed install is allowed.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert