Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I bought quicken 17 to replace 14 which you disappeared with…

Customer Question
I bought quicken 17...

I bought quicken 17 to replace 14 which you disappeared with all my info. I have been trying to get it to work for over 6 mos.. now you sent the 18 version, I need to get my info from 14 or get 17 to work.PLEASE

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I talked to several people. I had to jump thru too many hoops. I finally got someone who almost got me connected. It said my windo version wouldnnt take it. Can I just get someone to pretend to be me and get me connected, or can I get my 14 version back then start over?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/21/2017
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Perhaps the best option for you would be to reinstall the Quicken 14 you are used to using since all your information is already entered in the 14 database as well. Please click the link below and let me know if that is the version of Quicken 2014 you need:

click here

It is the Premiere version, however there are Home and Business, Starter and other versions as well.

Thanks,

David.

My name is David.

click here

Thanks,

David.

Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance?

i don't know how to install # 14 I need quicken to help.