Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I have added a new bank account to my Quicken and I don't…

Customer Question
I have added a...

I have added a new bank account to my Quicken and I don't have access to my old account. How can I get there.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have added a new bank account to my Quicken and I can't reach my old one. Help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/19/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean access to your old bank account to add it in Quicken?

Please let me know

Thank you

I need both accounts. when I added the new one I could not access my old one. I would kike to access both.

What happens if you try to access the old one now?

There is no place where I can access it. Where is the access portal?

Which version of Quicken are you using?

Where do I look to determine version
posting in behalf of customer***
I am using 2009 delux
Robert M., Consultant