Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Ihave tried to install your quicken update. but when it

Customer Question
Ihave tried to install...

Ihave tried to install your quicken update. but when it finishes it ask foa a corfirmation code. I have done that twice but each time it says that the one you gave me has expired, What else Do I have to do to get the update installed.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not thatI Know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.