Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Can I set up multiple vehicle listings for each customer and…

Customer Question
Can I set up multiple...
Can I set up multiple vehicle listings for each customer and have QB auto fill vehicle information for specific vehicle numbers?
One customer may have multiple busses and I would like to create a list of busses with their specific information i.e. vin#, license #, year, make and model information. For example, I would like to be able to bill a customer, bus #1, and have the bus information auto filled?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/16/2017
Tech Support Rep: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, you can turn on autofill in QB by going to Settings - Company Settings - Advanced - Automation, and enable the "Pre-fill forms with previously entered content" option.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------