Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Since update, Quicken can not make connection to my two bank…

Customer Question
Since update, Quicken can...

Since update, Quicken can not make connection to my two bank accounts so I candownload trans

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell Computer, 90 days old using Microsoft 10 and using quicken ver. 2017

Accountant's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell orchid touch purchased 8-24-17 and using OS Microsoft ten

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Going on for two weeks, after best buy geek squad messed with it.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two bank checking accounts that I need to be able to connect to quicken

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/16/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You may need to reregister it since quicken was sold

But if it updated it should have asked you

You can download the MONDO patch here to fix that

Then go to Tools /account list

Click on the account that has the problem

Click edit

Under online services

Click reset online service

OR

Remove from online and put it back again

Either way it will run you through resetting the link to your bank