Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Can't seem to order the turbotax premier 2017. Need to have…

Customer Question
Can't seem to order...

Can't seem to order the turbotax premier 2017. Need to have it sent to me, NO download

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update Premier?

Last one we received was 2016; had to change credit card number because old one had been hacked. Ever since then I cannot get 2017

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We did get the account to show the new credit card number but nothing else works after that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/16/2017
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Yes, it is becoming more difficult to find Turbotax on an installation disc rather than download. You can order the Turbotax Premier 2017 at the link below:

click here

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?