Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

My quicken program will not close,. My quicken program will…

Customer Question
My quicken program will...

My quicken program will not close, My name is*****: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My quicken program will not close so I cannot restart my ac

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I have Quicken 2007

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/14/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which operating system are you running?