Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Can I run Quickbooks Pro 2011 on Windows 10? Intuit version…

Customer Question
Can I run Quickbooks...

Can I run Quickbooks Pro 2011 on Windows 10?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Intuit version 2011

Accountant's Assistant: Which Intuit product do you have?

Quick books pro

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Intuit software?

It works perfectly well with windows 7

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Officially (at this time) Intuit supports only QB 2015 and later QB 2016

It can work buy not reliable and has a habit of corrupting your data, I would strongly advise you go to t least 2015 before trying to use it on windows 10.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Financial Specialist