Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Somehow when I set up my 2018 Quicken for Mac, my

Customer Question
Somehow when I set...

Somehow when I set up my 2018 Quicken for Mac, my reconciliation for my checking account got messed up. I've always opted to reconcile manually but now this crazy box system pops up and I am unable to reconcile as I always have. I'm boxed in and cannot even check off all my paid items. What do you suggest?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I don't know yet.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 5 days by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Rep: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Robert M., Consultant