Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I had Microsoft excel and now it is gone. I have a lot of…

Customer Question
I had Microsoft excel...

I had Microsoft excel and now it is gone. I have a lot of excel files and now I can not print them or open them. I paid for this years and now someone took it from me. I am a Mason and have 10 jobs as a mason

Accountant's Assistant: When could you last open your Excel?

I need excel back

Accountant's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No but some one took my excel

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am not going to place my money, get my excel back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

We do charge for our services, if you're looking for something free I would contact Microsoft or wherever you purchased Office directly.