Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need to talk with someone about my Quicken software, been…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk with someone about my Quicken software, been in place for over 10 years. With a recent "upgrade" I have lost all access before Sept 2017! This is serious and needs immediate help. What number would you suggest

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I want to talk with an individual because this will likely take careful procedures to recover all the lost data

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/12/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

i think that what most likely happened is that you opened the wrong data file

you can try going to file / open

and see if you can locate the correct file

If you would feel more comfortable i am able to get you my phone number and log into your computer with you to recover your data. If it is there anywhere i am positive that i can recover it. I have done this sort of thing many times for many years.

There is an additional charge for this service, but your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Or you can try what i suggested above

just go to file /open and search for the correct data file there may be a few around. you can tell the proper one by the size and date. But you can try opening any of them and just go back to the file / open and try again if it is the wrong one.