Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Downloaded transactions in web connect .qfx format and tried…

Customer Question
Downloaded transactions in web...

Downloaded transactions in web connect .qfx format and tried to do a file import like I always have before and now it gives me an error that it can't find the Intuit Mint page. I have screen shot if there is any way to show it to you.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Umm, not that I can think of. Like what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/11/2017
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The the issue you describe could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the network as the cause power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?