Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How much do you know quicken 2013? Have trouble prepare

Customer Question
How much do you...

How much do you know quicken 2013?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Have trouble prepare report for PTA with Quicken 2013 on Window surface

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Get error message 7263 when doing the report can you help or not? don't want waste time from both of us

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

yes i can help you if you still need help

what might be best is if i get you my phone number and remote in to do it with you

I am putting up an offer to do that now