Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

In the middle of working with the software, it suddenly

Customer Question
In the middle of...

In the middle of working with the software, it suddenly asked me for a password, which I don't ever remember it doing before since the first time. I clicked on forgot password, entered the code that was sent to me and updated the password. Now it still won't let me in even with the new password. The system keeps sending me codes instead of letting me in, I rebooted my PC and still am having the same problem.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No - just that I am frustrated - lol!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/9/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

is this quicken you are having an issue with ?

they have a few issues with that since they sold the company and you have to create a new id with the new quicken.

My best suggestion, would be to let me log in remotely. we can speak on the phone and i can get it all sorted out for you. otherwise what you are doing would seem to be the correct thing to do, so i am not sure what you are doing wrong. But if i can do it with you i can make sure that it gets done correctly.