Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I was using quicken2016 for windows I'm now using

Customer Question
I was using quicken2016...

I was using quicken2016 for windows I'm now using quicken2018 for Mac . I want to produce a category report that shows actual, budget and difference for my budget catagories as I was in quicken2016?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I want to produce a category report in quicken2018 for Mac that shows 4 columns that shows Budget Catagory,, Actual, and Difference as I was able to in quic

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

What did they change in quicken2018 for Mac that I am not able to produce a category report that shows actual amount, budget amount and difference for budget categories

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/9/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris