Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

HAVE PROGRAM ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE 2014 VERSION OF QUICKEN…

Customer Question
HAVE PROGRAM ON MY...

HAVE PROGRAM ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE 2014 VERSION OF QUICKEN PROGAM. I HAVE NOT NOT BENN ON IT FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I WANT TO GO BACK ON IT TO CHECK ON PRIEVOUS EXPENDITURES IN 2016. I HAVE FORGOTEN MY PASSWORD ***** NAME IS CARL * , EMAIL IS [email protected]*. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN GIVE IT A NEW PASSWORD ***** I CAN GET ON IT. THANK YOU.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I AM 86 YEARS OLD AND MY MEMORY GOES AT TIMES

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/7/2017
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

On the Intuit login screen, click on "I forgot my password"

Enter your email address when prompted, and other information.

Verify your identity that way for the system.

Then when you receive a text or email by your phone or by your email address, enter the number code it contains and click on Continue.

That should get your password, or at least your access, back again. After that, you can change the password ***** one that you prefer, before logging out or disusing the program and before closing the program.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.