Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I had to uninstall my newly purchased Quicken 2018 in order…

Customer Question
I had to uninstall...

I had to uninstall my newly purchased Quicken 2018 in order to install Quicken 2004 in order to convert my 2002 Quicken files to the new format. When I tried to reinstall Quicken 2018 it said I could not because I had already registered the program. How can I get my 2018 to install. My ID is:***@******.***, my password *****: Raybob467, my activation code is LHRD-XCE3=X97G-YKJ3 and my Uniquet ID is 00030000096C7. This is very frustrating and I need to get my new 2018 Quicken going with my old 2002 QDATA files which I have already converted to the 2004 formate.

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Quicken 2018 Starter for Windows 10

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell Inspiron

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 6 days by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Is it refusing to install or refusing to allow you to make a new quicken ID

If the ID just use the already have an ID and login rather than create new button

If the install

Use the instructions and utility on this page to completely Uninstall all quicken programs and then do the install. But I suspect it was the sign in ID

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken