Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Just installed Quicken. now trying to load backup files. Had…

Customer Question
Just installed Quicken. now...

Just installed Quicken. now trying to load backup files.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Had a virus on computer. teck had to delete all programs and files. I had quicken files backed up on zip drive. now trying to reload

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/5/2017
Tech Support Rep: Carter McBride, Accountant replied 4 months ago
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Accountant

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and would be glad to help you with this.

To load your backup files in Quicken:

1. In Quicken, select File > Backup and Restore > Restore from Backup File....
  2. Select Restore from online backup, then click on Restore Backup.
  3. Select I am an existing customer, then click OK.
  4. Enter your Account ID and Password for the Online Backup service (this will be saved after your first sign in).
  5. Select the backup file you wish to restore and press OK.

Note: A dialog lists the last 90 days of backups you have made of each Quicken data file that you are backing up online. The file with the most recent date and time stamp is the most recently backed up data file.

• To close the confirmation message that Quicken displays when your files are restored, click OK.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else, if not please leave a rating. Thanks!

unable to open selective file
    no phone call yet
    Carter McBride
    Carter McBride
    Carter McBride, Accountant