Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I get support for repairs? A few days ago Quicken…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get support for repairs?

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

A few days ago Quicken updated my 2016 program and since then I am unable to use anything. The whole system shows all entries by category, not by year as it showed before. I can't seem to enter anything now.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No. I am so disgusted now I am reeady to throw the whole system out!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/5/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris