Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have quickbooks2014and i will not open do yoy think you…

Customer Question
I have quickbooks2014and i...

I have quickbooks2014and i will not open do yoy think you can help me. Dan Rask

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have quickbooks pro 2014 AND IT WILL NOT open.Can you help Me?..Dan Rask..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 6 days by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!