Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

Robert M., Consultant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
In June 2018 I lost my ability to download my bank account
Robert M., Consultant
In June 2018 I lost my ability to download my bank account into my 2018 quicken account. I am using Windows 10. … read more
I just bought Turbotax Premier 2017 from Ofice Max, loaded
Expert, tech support rep
I just bought Turbotax Premier 2017 from Ofice Max, loaded the CD in my mac, moved the red check to my applications, went to my applications list, clicked on the Turbotax Primier 2017 program, and I g… read more
My computer crashed and I had a new hard drive installed.
Expert, tech support rep
My computer crashed and I had a new hard drive installed. How do I bring my Quicken back? I use Quicken 2017 … read more
When I click on Quicken icon the window that comes up asks
Robert M., Consultant
When I click on Quicken icon the window that comes up asks for my User ID and Passwork. When I respond the next window is to "activate" Quicken. … read more
Upgraded to 2018. Have had for many years. But my password
Richard, Financial Specialist
Upgraded to 2018. Have had for many years. But my password ***** not work.!!! Have CD from Staples … read more
Just upgraded to. Just up;dated to Quicken 2018 and set
Expert, tech support rep
Just up;dated to Quicken 2018 and set password ***** sign in and also for vault.. Can get into 3 of the accounts but not the other one. Keeps telling me I need to see Vault password. … read more
I had to uninstall my newly purchased Quicken 2018 in order
Robert M., Consultant
I had to uninstall my newly purchased Quicken 2018 in order to install Quicken 2004 in order to convert my 2002 Quicken files to the new format. When I tried to reinstall Quicken 2018 it said I could … read more
Having trouble with id and password. I have been having
Richard, Financial Specialist
I have been having trouble with id and password ***** past 2 weeks. Spoke with technician but she was unable to help because I was not receiving code. I now have code but still unable to get in. Now understand with new system .. all id and passwords are changed again. … read more
I can't update Quicken Premier 2017 without entering a
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, President
I can't update Quicken Premier 2017 without entering a Quicken ID. It rejects the Quicken ID and password ***** had thought was correct. It knows my email address, but the password ***** ***** to rese… read more
Quicken 21016 /Used apx 6 months/ problem ( Transaction
Richard, Financial Specialist
Quicken 21016 /Used apx 6 months/ problem ( Transaction password ***** ), don't know what required it, can't get off of screen, cannot proceed, cannot shut down, cannot locate problem solver in Quicke… read more
I have purchased a new computer. I downloaded Quicken Premier
Richard, Financial Specialist
I have purchased a new computer. I downloaded Quicken Premier 2014 which I have been using for a couple of years. I have also loaded my backup info into the newly downloaded Quicken. When I go to the … read more
I have purchased quicken 2014. I have lost the download after
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
I have purchased quicken 2014. I have lost the download after purchase. how do I get the download?… read more
I need help. I had Quickbooks Pro 2011. I purchased upgrade
Robert M., Consultant
I need help. I had Quickbooks Pro 2011. I purchased upgrade 2013 premier. I cannot get into it, it keeps stating: Error 1310. Error writing to file: C:\:Program files\Intuit\Quickbooks 2013/DMSystem.D… read more
I bought and down loaded the wrong verison of quicken iIneed
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
DrQuickBooksnQuicken, Chief Software Trainer and President
I bought and down loaded the wrong verison of quicken Ineeded the premier version instead of the deluxe version… read more
I cannot seem to get my password/user id and I think I subscribed
Robert M., Consultant
I cannot seem to get my password/user id and I think I subscribed to annual premier editions but i cannot seem to find out. I need the 2012 edition now to due my taxes but if you are not going to let … read more
We just bought a new computer and quicken premier. We are a
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
We just bought a new computer and quicken premier. We are a business and we put our paid invoices in the old computer which had an old version of quicken and had the info downloaded to the new compute… read more
I have a new copy of turbotax Deluxe that will not load. I
Charles Markham
Charles Markham, Principal
I have a new copy of turbotax Deluxe that will not load. I get an error message. My order number is XXXXX My customer # XXXXX Order date was 11/17/2011 thanks Jim Riccio… read more
upgraded to quicken 2011 premier from 2009 premier, also upgraded
Robert M., Consultant
upgraded to quicken 2011 premier from 2009 premier, also upgraded computer to windows 7, 64 bit. copied latest data update, but the program doesn't recognize it and I cannot see the data. I cannot see… read more