Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

After the end of the month i like to print out the bank

Customer Question
After the end of...

After the end of the month i like to print out the bank transactions for that month for analysis. i don't know how to select the dates and to print it out from the beginning is not very efficient.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/4/2017
Tech Support Rep: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you are asking about printing from Quicken, here's the method to use:

1. you should generate a Report first.

Enter a title for the report, specify the range of dates you want to include.

2. For the transactions in a register (but not a transaction list), you can also select Print Split Transactions to include category, memo, and amount information from split lines. (If you're in an invoice/receivables register, you'll notice that the split line items on an invoice show as Form on your screen but as SPLIT on the printed report.)

Note, that transactions print in the same order they appear in the register.

If you want your transactions to appear in another order, change the sort order of the register, before printing.

There are other details to this process, of course. For one thing, my guess might be wrong and you might be using QuickBooks, or Peachtree perhaps, etc., not Quicken. For details, and for further info, please Reply telling me your account or transaction software program name, and I will advise and instruct you further.