Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When trying to load Quicken I get an error message.

Customer Question
When trying to load...

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Something about don't have acces the file and the number 1330 pops up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/4/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

are you doing this on a windows or mac computer and which version?