Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I uploaded deluxe quicken 2017, but, in the process,

Customer Question
I uploaded deluxe quicken...

I uploaded deluxe quicken 2017, but, in the process, activated the wrong data file and now I see only entries dated 2010. How do I get to current file.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What more information do you need? I don't know how to get rid of current active file and replace it with up-to-date info.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/3/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris