Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Having problems launching QB Pro 2016, it will not open. I…

Customer Question
Having problems launching QB...

Having problems launching QB Pro 2016, it will not open

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have downloaded QB again which does not make any difference. I click on the icon and it continues to spin. only word visiable at QB Pro 2016 then window and exit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
12/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did you first start having this issue with QuickBooks? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Started yesterday 12/1/2017 using windows 10
this website keeps asking for more money and I am not getting any answers, looks suspecious to me

PS: Please ignore and close any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

ok, what answers do you have for me?

Open up the following download link now:

http://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBPDF/QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe

Download the QuickBooks diagnostic tool when prompted and then open/run the downloaded file.

Follow the on-screen prompts and then check QuickBooks one more time when done. Does this resolve your issue all right?

Do keep me posted; I'll stand by. Thanks,

after clicking on the link you provided, it brought up QB instalation diagnostic tool and all have a green check mark. it brought up Failed Component: Component Repair Windows 10 now say I shuld reboot
should I reboot which will cause me to lose you

You can reboot now; after the restart, please get back to this page to your emails received from JustAnswer. Thanks,

same problem, it just spins when I try to open QB
are you there?

Yes, this is a tricky issue. Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check the program now? Our service is 100% guaranteed, and you will get a full refund if I'm not able to resolve this. Thanks,

Please accept the remote offer on this page and we will then be able to connect. Thanks,

no remote offer
no remote offer presented

OK, let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.