Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need to un-instsall my 30 day free version of quickbooks…

Customer Question
I need to un-instsall...

I need to un-instsall my 30 day free version of quickbooks prem.2018 and then re-install it to extend my 30 free version. So then I can add payroll on. So then I can actually sell it to 5 of my clients. I got the 30 free trial and wasn't able to use it completely due to a illness that landed me in the hospital. I have spoke to several different departments at quickbooks and this is my only option. They won't budge.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

My 30 day free trial version ends tonight at midnight

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you tell me what version of Windows 10 you have?

not sure. maybe 8
no I can't do $52

Thank you. Unfortunately, even if you uninstall the application and reinstall it, you won't be able to extend the trial. It will remember the computer and stick to the same trial date. You will need to purchase Quickbooks in order to keep using it.

That's not what they told me
specifically the extending free trial dept
hello
are you still their?
are you there?
are you going to respond???
24 hrs
I didn't authorize $35 for a 1 answer line sorry can't work. And then never answer again. Now I am waiting on someone
else. You either need to help me out for the $35 you are trying to charge me? My free trial ends tonight at midnight, and then
I am going to have to get back on the phone with quickbooks
response
Tech Support Rep: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I can't do $52 I didn't even authorize $35

R Kressiein is basically right...the computer will remember the installation

UNLESS you remove the registry entry in the Windows Registry for that specific product...but NO tech in their right mind is going to attempt to lead you through that

...I would advise that you apply the money you saved here towards actually buying it OR loading it on a different computer that has never "seen" that installation before

...and I will be closing out this session at this point and sending it back to customer service (which they can refund you)

Gee thanks, since QuickBooks is the one telling me to do this