Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Yesterday I purchased the upgrade for quicken and the

Customer Question
Yesterday I purchased the...

Yesterday I purchased the upgrade for quicken and the software was downloaded. This was followed by the removable of my existing version (2012 I think) and the saving of my existing data flles. But when I was asked to sign on, I was unable to. I just received error message about my ID or password. My ID is***@******.***.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I tried using the existing password ***** that didn't work and I didn't have any luck setting a new password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you get the password ***** click on the Forgot Password link on the screen.

You will be prompted to answer a series of questions.

Follow the prompts and click submit to recover your files.