Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I can not log in. I don't know how to explain it because I…

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log in

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I don't know how to explain it because I don't know exactly what I did in the past

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I purchased Quicken 2017 in Jan , - went to the hospital and don't remember what I did I have the password ***** set up then

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know