Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cant save my invoices in Intuit anymore as PDF how can I…

Customer Question
HI I cant save...

HI I cant save my invoices in Intuit anymore as PDF how can I get back to that

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When I type up an invoice I usually save it and it goes into intuit. All of a sudden its not allowing me to save the invoice that way, can you tell me how to get back to it please, many thanks kerrie

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
When will someone get back to me. I have paid already, thank you
11/27/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What happens when you try to save as a PDF? What error do you receive?

Please let me know

Thank you

It does nothing and wont save as pdf, it saves as something else, I dont know what has happened

Can you tell me exactly what it now saves as please?

it saves as XPS instead of pdf and I dont know how or why this has happened, how do I change back to pdf please?

Thanks

When you go to print choose Microsoft Print to PDF instead of the XPS document writer and it should then function correctly.

Let me know the results please