Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Iwas trying to update my quivken 2016 starter and could not…

Customer Question
Iwas trying to...

Iwas trying to update my quivken 2016 starter and could not install the update. Then in order to install the update i needed to unstall an reinstall the program, I WAS UNABLE TO DO THAT SO i waited and now have it unstalled but now I CAN'T REINSTALL THE PROGRAM, AND i do not have my disk. NAME Gilbert Prince***@******.*** phone(###) ###-####2563498873

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/26/2017
Tech Support Rep: Donna French, Programmer replied 8 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a minute to review the details of your issue. Is there any other info that you’d like me to know before we move forward?

Hi Gilbert, Do you have your Quicken 2016 serial number or license key?