Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cannot install my Quicken 2017. Please advise or help.

Customer Question
I cannot install my...

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Just very simple. I bought Quicken 2017 at Best Buy. I put CD into CD-ROM drive and expected to be able to install. Not installing. Why? Help.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Maybe. On this computer (and my previous computer) I have been using Quick Books for over 5 years. So, if I can ever get the blasted thing installed, I expect to be fairly expert at using it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Rep: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Rep: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Jeff, 11/26/17No, I actually solved the problem before I looked at your answer, which in fact, I have not looked at yet. Was really frustrated for quite a while, though! But, I appreciate your thinking about it and working out an answer for me. I believe I should pay you some kind of minimum. And call on you again, if and when need be. Thank you.FYI I think the problem was that the system did not want me to use the same ID for Quicken that I had been using for 5+ years using Quick Books; but I had to, seeing I have and want only one email address. And the problem leaked over to a similar situation re password, which was easier to solve, though not really easy...because I am an old 85 year old Korean War veteran, not thoroughly comfortable with modern technology! Got it solved, though I don't recall how. Seems to be working fine, Again, thank you, Jeff.
Tech Support Rep: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

I understand.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff