Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I would like to purchase the new 2018-2019. I don't seem to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to purchase the new 2018-2019. I don't seem to have an account number or a password ***** works.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is*****; my e-mail is***@******.***.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

What number should I use to get onto the order?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/24/2017
Tech Support Rep: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which software are you trying to purchase and what is the issue?