Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I would like to purchase the new 2018-2019. I don't seem to

Customer Question

I would like to purchase the new 2018-2019. I don't seem to have an account number or a password ***** works.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is*****; my e-mail is***@******.***.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: What number should I use to get onto the order?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  UranIT replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Expert:  UranIT replied 9 months ago.

Which software are you trying to purchase and what is the issue?