Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I had a problem with my computer and had to reinstall

Customer Question
I had a problem...

I had a problem with my computer and had to reinstall windows 10. When it was done I lost all my quicken files. I then reinstalled quicken 2018, but it keeps asking me for my id and password. It recognizes my id and password ***** will not send me a verification code by email although I have asked for it several times. I do not do texting.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No. I just need to get quicken to open so I can reinstall my backup files.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/22/2017
Tech Support Rep: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.