Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I think I need to enter a new credit card for my monthly…

Customer Question
I think I need...

I think I need to enter a new credit card for my monthly billing. Can u tell me is my account current with a working credit card

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is my account up to date with valid credit card info

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Got new credit cards

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/21/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris