Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

An unwanted window appears and prevents me from entering the

Customer Question

An unwanted window appears and prevents me from entering the site
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: An apparent update window appeared first I hit cancel and this other window appeared asking personal info which I am not about to give anyone
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

Which site?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have a mac desktop with parallels and windows 7 the program i am having trouble with is quicken for windows. When I try to enter the site I give my password ***** a window appears asking for personal info such as bank accounts and pin numbers.
I have intention to give this information to anyone, but there appears to be no way to way to get rid of the page and access the Quicken program.
Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

Quicken software needs you to enter your banking information -- It is a key part of the software.