Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

An unwanted window appears and prevents me from entering the…

Customer Question
An unwanted window appears...

An unwanted window appears and prevents me from entering the site

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

An apparent update window appeared first I hit cancel and this other window appeared asking personal info which I am not about to give anyone

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Not to my knowledge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/20/2017
Tech Support Rep: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which site?

I have a mac desktop with parallels and windows 7 the program i am having trouble with is quicken for windows. When I try to enter the site I give my password ***** a window appears asking for personal info such as bank accounts and pin numbers.
I have intention to give this information to anyone, but there appears to be no way to way to get rid of the page and access the Quicken program.

Quicken software needs you to enter your banking information -- It is a key part of the software.