Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have quicken 2014. Trying to sign into Intuit password…

Customer Question
I have quicken 2014...

I have quicken 2014. Trying to sign into Intuit password ***** the Quicken software to update my accounts on line. Message I am getting is the page that I normally would type the password ***** be found.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
it is actually quicken 2016
11/18/2017
Tech Support Rep: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First to rule out network connectivity as the issue, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.

I just got off a chat session with Quicken. Apparently it was related to a patch that I needed to download that was somewhat specific to my version of Quicken. I downloaded the patch and it seems to be working

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, the fix you describe is quite common with their software.

Glad it is now working!